And I kind of want to just get out there and get it done! By this time tomorrow I’ll probably be about halfway done and I’m praying that I’ll be feeling good. On tap for today:
- Drink plenty of water and eat sensibly
- Get all the housework done
- Charge the Garmin and iPod
- Get a new running playlist together
- Lay out all my gear and go to bed early ( need to leave my house by 6:00 am)
I don’t think that’s too tall of an order and then after tomorrow starts taper time!
Have a great Saturday everyone and I’ll be sure to post my thoughts of the scary 20 tomorrow!